Thursday, January 19, 2012

I think you know me but...


                              (Me and my bro after running a half marathon in October.)

Hi, my name is Teresa and I’m a sugaraholic. There, I said it! Okay, the truth is, I like food in general which is a problem for me because I don’t have that great of a metabolism. Don’t you hate those people that eat whatever they want and never gain a pound?? Yeah, me too.  I am highly motivated to do this competition because I’ve been a little (lot) slack lately in my dieting efforts and have put back on a few of the awesome 70 pounds I lost. I have to look fab for all of my male suitors ya know? Really, I want to FEEL good and look good. It really does something to boost the old self confidence. And when I have boosted self confidence and I’m lookin so fine, way more guys pay attention to me which is a good thing since I’d like to get married any time God is willing to send my man my way! 

Now that my motivation is well intact, I also have strategy and I’m pretty sure as a result, none of you will be getting my extra hundred (dollars that is, not pounds, haha)! When I get the fire started to lose weight, it often becomes a little bit of an obsession for me. As a result, I currently work out at least twice a day and I’ve just been doing little things to change my diet…like cutting out a lot of sugar and chips, watching my bread and cracker intake, and adjusting portions accordingly. I’m trying not to starve my body because that never does anyone any good. I eat plenty…just the right things more so than the wrong things. 

I’m excited for everyone else to get on here and introduce yourselves so let’s get to it huh?! I’m also excited for my hot bod in April where I will FINALLY reach my goal weight…which is currently about 25 pounds away from me. Lame! Feel free to share any other amazing ideas you all have because we are all in this together. On that note too, for those of you in town, Danise and I are participating in a 5k in March if anyone wants to join us. That is also good motivation. Let’s do this and let’s do it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment