Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 1 Results

Okay, here is what I have so far. I have been waiting for some of you so I haven't posted yet. If you email me by Monday night each week I will post the results. It needs to be percentage lost, not pounds. Just look to the right and you will find a link to a calculator that makes it super easy! So, if I haven't heard from you yet, email me and I will update. It is only fair to see how everyone is doing and where the competition lies right? Plus...it's motivation. I hate Leslie right now and I think about beating her daily while I work out! Jk Leslie but seriously, it IS good motivation! :) Happy dieting!

Amy
Danise          -1.67%
Erin              -1.0%
Heather       +1.84%
Jill
Joyce          -1.36%
Katie
Leslie           -3.13%
Liz
Melanie       -.19%
Teresa         -.62%




Nice job everyone! Let's do even better this week!








1 comment:

  1. Wow, I look super bad with that + sign in front of my percentage. All I can say is remember the tortoise and the hare........

    ReplyDelete